For Your Information:
1. Be respectful
2. You can use your Right to Remain Silent
3. You're not required to take the roadside tests (including the handheld breath) and it's very unlikely you'll do well on them if you try [I'm trained in them and don't do well...]
4. If you refuse the request for breath or blood sample, your license may be restricted for additional time
5. If you refuse, a warrant may be issued for your blood to be drawn against your will
6. Hire me to represent you! DUI Attorney Alan R Woodland.